1. Abbott, A. (2010). Baby Boom Bags Nobel Prize. Nature, Vol. 467, pp641-642.
2. Al-Khatib, M. S. (2011). et al. Non–Evidence-Based ICD implantations in the United States. JAMA, 305(1): 43-49.
3. Anonymous. Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Retrieved on Dec. 3, 2011 at http://kidshealth.org/teen/your_body/medical_care/ alternative medicine.html.
4. Anonymous. Emerging and Re-emerging Infectious Diseases. An excerpt retrieved on Oct. 12, 2011 at http://www.niaid.nih.gov/topics/emerging/Pages/introduction.aspx.
5. Belshe, B. R. et al. (2012). Efficacy results of a trial of a herpes simplex vaccine. The New England Journal of Medicine, Vol. 366(1): 34-43.
6. Briejer, M. & Prummelen, van P. (2008). Milestones in drug development. In C. J. van Boxtel et al (eds), Drug Benefits and Risks: International-Textbook of Clinical Pharmacology (2nd Edition), Chapter 9, pp.112-113.
7. Brody, E. J. (2007). You Are Also What You Drink. New York Times of March 27, 2007.
8. Candy Sagon. (2011). USDA Replaces Food Pyramid with Healthy Food Plate. AARP Bulletin of June 2, 2011.
9. Chen, W. P. (2010). Rethinking the way we rank medical schools. The New York Times of June 17, 2010.
10. Chen, W. P. Letting doctors make the tough decisions. Retrieved on Dec. 2, 2011 at http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/08/11/letting-doctors-make-the-tough-decisions/.
11. Cutler, M. D. The american healthcare system. Retrieved on Dec. 2, 2011 at http://www.economics.harvard.edu/faculty/cutler/files/The%20American%20Healthcare%20System.pdf.
12. Eisenberg, D. (2011). Reflections on the past and future of integrative medicine. Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, Vol. 17, pp3-5.
13. Encyclopedia Britannica at http://www.britannica.com/.
14. Goleman, D. (2010). Friends for life: an emerging biology of emotional healing. In T. Linden (ed.), The New York Times Reader: Health & Medicine. Washington: CQ Press.
15. Grady, D. (2003). 2 Women, 2 Deaths and an Ethical Quandary. The New York Times of July 15, 2003.
16. Haq, C. (2006). Nine words. Family Medicine, Vol. 38(9), pp667-668.
17. Hartmann, W. C. (2010). Live as if you’ll die today. Journal of General Internal Medicine, Vol. 25(9), pp993–994.
18. Institutional Review Board. Adapted from Institutional Review Board Guidebook. Retrieved on March 18, 2012 at http://www.hhs.gov/ohrp/archive/irb/irb_chapter1.htm.
19. John Maa. (2011). The Waits That Matter. New England Journal of Medicine, Vol. 364, pp 2279-2281.
20. Ka Kit Hui. (2010). Harmonizing traditional Chinese and modern western medicine (adapted from “Summary and Conclusions”). Botanical Medicine: Efficacy, Quality Assurance, and Regulation, p79.
21. Kakkar, K. A. et al. (2011). Low-molecular-weight heparin and mortality in acutely ill medical patients. The New England Journal of Medicine, Vol. 365(26): 2463-2472.
22. Keal1, L. J. & Davies, D. P. (2011).tuberculosis: a forgotten plague? Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine, Vol. 104, pp182–184.
23. Lo, B. (2004). The impact of new developments on the doctor-patient relationship. In J. Showstack et al.(eds).The Future of Primary Care. pp48-49. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
24. Mirsky, S. Reemerging Diseases: Gone Today, Here Tomorrow? Retrieved on Oct. 20, 2011 at http://www.columbia.edu/cu/21stC/issue-2.3/mirsky.html.
25. National Institute on Aging. Finding care at the end of life. An excerpt of End of Life: Helping With Comfort and Care. Retrieved on Sept. 15, 2011 at http://www.nia.nih.gov/health/publication/end-life-helping-comfort-and-care.
26. Ofri, D. (2010). Neuron overload and the juggling physician. The Lancet, Vol. 376, pp1820 – 1821.
27. Reid, R. T. (2009). Health care systems – the four basic models. The Healing of America: A Global Quest for Better, Cheaper, and Fairer Health Care. Penguin Press.
28. Sackett, D. (2010). A 1955 clinical trial report that changed my career. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine, Vol. 103, pp254–255.
29. Saunders. (2011). Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary (32nd ed.). Philadephia: Saunders.
30. Switankowsky, S. I. (2010). Can Dis-Ease Cause Disease? Humane Health Care, Vol. 10.
31. Torrey, T. How to Become a Doctor in the USA. Adapted from A Doctor's Medical Training and Experience. Retrieved on Sept. 20, 2011 at http://patients.about.com/od/doctorsandproviders/a/doctrex- perience.htm.
32. U.S Department of Health & Human Services. Ethical Principles & Guidelines for Research Involving Human Subjects. An excerpt of National Commission for the Protection of Human Subjects of Biomedical and Behavioral Research Members of the Commission. Retrieved on Dec. 6, 2011 at http://www.hhs.gov/ohrp/humansubjects/guidance/belmont.html .
33. Wahls, L. T. (2011). The seventy percent solution. Journal of General Internal Medicine (online). Retrieved on Jan. 20, 2012 at http://www.terrywahls.com/medical-humanities.
35. 陈维益. (2009). 英汉医学辞典. 上海：上海科技出版社.
|版权所有 © 学术英语（医学）|