| || |
Liyun LIU （刘丽芸)
B.Med.,M.Med. (Nankai Univ.), Ph.D.( Shanghai Med. Univ.), Neuro Biol
Department of Anatomy, Histology & Embryology
138 Yixueyuan Road
Phone: + 86 (21) 54237019, Ext. 9208
Fax: + 86 (21) 54237027
Office: Room 208, 9 Building (east)
Education / Training
· B.Med., M.Med., Nankai University, China (1992-1999)
· Ph.D. Shanghai Med. Collage of Fudan University, China (2004-2008)
· Histology & Embryology
· Histology & Embryology (English)
· Development of retina
· Wallerian degeneration
To investigate the effects of visible light on the retinal development, we established an early-light-exposure model in neonatal mice. The population in the retinal ganglion cells (RGCs), cellular apoptosis and lumican expression were analyzed in the retinae. Early light exposure inflicts a profound effect on the immature retina. Our studies may have implications for premature infant care.
1. Liyun Liu, Jing Wu, Xiaodong Zhou, Zulin Chen and Guomin Zhou (2012). The impact of visible light on the immature retina: a model of early light exposure in neonatal mice. Brain Research Bulletin 87, 534-539.
2. Liu LY, Zheng H, Xiao HL, She ZJ, Zhao SM, Chen ZL and Zhou GM (2008). Comparison of blood-nerve barrier disruption and matrix metalloprotease-9 expression in injured central and peripheral nerves in mice. Neurosci Letters 434, 155–159.
3. H Zong, Z Li, L Liu, Y Hong, X Yun, J Jiang, Y Chi, H Wang, X Shen, Y Hu, Z Niu, and J Gu （2005）. Cyclin-dependent kinase 11(p58) interacts with HBO1 and enhances its histone acetyltransferase activity. FEBS Letters 579, 3579–3588.